UNC Charlotte has made the decision to finalize a institutional license contract with Poll Everywhere as its designated and standardized Student Response System (SRS). As a standardized system, Poll Everywhere will be the only supported and recognized polling system at UNC Charlotte. More information will follow as we begin the planning stage of moving over to Poll Everywhere.
More Information Coming Soon!!
- Project Timeline - UNC Charlotte moving to Poll Everywhere (Spring, Summer, and Fall 2017)
- Clicker Faculty Evaluation Committe Information
- What is Poll Everywhere (Student Response System - SRS)?
- Center for Teaching and Learning Support (Pedagogy and Technology)
- Integration with Canvas Learning Management System
- CTL Workshops
- Inside UNC Charlotte news article
- Promotion and Messaging
- Faculty volunteers needed
- Faculty and Student resources
- Polling and Academic Integrity
- Mobile Devices (suggestions)
- CTL and Poll Everywhere Webinars
- PowerPoint Slide Conversion
- Suggested Student Messaging
- Canvas Project Course for all Faculty (Teaching with Student Response System)
- Frequently Asked Questions content (https://faq.uncc.edu/)
- UNC Charlotte Helpdesk Information
- Poll Everywhere Blog
- Poll Everywhere Help Center
INTEGRATING WITH POWERPOINT, GOOGLE SLIDES, AND KEYNOTE
See how to install Poll Everywhere into different presentation applications