Respondus is a Windows application (no Macintosh compatible version is available) that enhances the functionality and usability of Moodle's Quiz Activity and it can also be used to develop tests for traditional classes.
For a more complete product description and current list of features, visit Respondus.
There is also a version called Respondus LE which is for "print only" creation, and is free.
UNC Charlotte has obtained a campus-wide license for the Respondus 4.x software.
Due to licensing you must obtain the installation password by using the Respondus Request form.
NOTE: This password expires and must be replaced annually on 31 July. See Update Respondus License / Password for instructions.
UNC Charlotte Users of Respondus will need version 4.x.
- Downloading Respondus
- Respondus FAQs
- Questions and Assistance
- Standard Format
- Importing Questions into Respondus
- Publishing Questions from Respondus to Canvas
- Alternate Method for Publishing Questions from Respondus to Canvas
- Export Quizzes from Canvas to Respondus
- Publishing Questions from Respondus to Moodle
- Edit Questions and Settings
- Removing Older Versions
- You can also attend Respondus Webinars which the company offers monthly.
Respondus User Guides & Knowledge Base
- Respondus Knowledge Base (respondus.com)