SurveyShare is a web-based tool designed for:
- assessment of teaching and learning
- survey research
- ... and more.
It is available to all UNC Charlotte faculty for your courses and research. You can create and compile your own questions, or you can use or modify any of the 100 available templates.
SurveyShare has many powerful features for designing online surveys, yet it is extremely user-friendly. We encourage you to give it a try!
To get a SurveyShare account at UNC Charlotte, please Request a SurveyShare Account.
After you sign up, the Center will email you everything you need to begin using SurveyShare (usually within 48 hours of the request). We will send you the UNC Charlotte SurveyShare Quick Start Guide, including your username and password.
- Directions for Planning a Survey
- Guidelines on How to Write Survey Questions
- Public Surveys vs. Private Surveys
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Online Manuals, Tutorials, and Resources
- Login to SurveyShare (if you already have an account).