|May 1, 2019||1:00 - 4:00 pm||Kennedy 236|
Why You Should Attend
- Hear from a UNC system expert in active learning and inclusive teaching innovation
- Learn from Active Learning Academy (ALA) teams about successful pedagogical practices to foster active learning methodology in the classroom
- Connect with colleagues across UNC Charlotte who are interested in active teaching and learning
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Laura Pipe, UNC Greensboro
Expo: Active Learning Team Presentations
Learn from the 2018 - 2019 ALA teams about successful pedagogical practices to foster active learning methodology in the classroom.
Expo presentations will be in both the Kennedy 236 and 234 Active Learning Classrooms. Visit each team to hear about their journey in active teaching and learning this past academic year.
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm Keynote: Laura Pipe, Ph.D., Director, Teaching Innovations Office, UNC Greensboro
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm Networking/Refreshments
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm ALA Expo: Team Presentations
- Active Learning Academy Members (Current and Former)
- UNC Charlotte Campus At-Large
- UNC Charlotte Leadership