Please note, if you are looking for Respondus LockDown Browser, please view the FAQ on How to install Respodus LockDown Browser.
- Download Respondus.
- Click Run.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install Respondus.
NOTE: You can install the Equation Editor if you need to use mathematical notation.
- Minimize your browser window.
- On the desktop, double-click the Respondus 4.x Campus-Wide shortcut.
- Copy and paste the following information from the on-screen results of the Respondus request form or from the confirmation email you received.
- Institution Name.
- Local Support Contact(s).
- Installation Password.
- Click License.
- Click Close.
NOTE: Click Sign Up for e-Newsletter (opens browser) if you want to receive the e-Newsletter.
- In the drop-down list, select the personality that matches the Learning Management System you will be working with:
- For Canvas, select Instructure Canvas.