WebEx is a web conferencing program which lets people interact with one another "live" in a virtual online meeting environment.
You can meet, learn and collaborate from anywhere you have access to a mobile device, tablet, or computer and an Internet connection using multi-way audio and video, application sharing and content display. All WebEx sessions are recordable, so instructors can record sessions and those unable to attend the live meeting can playback the session at a later time.
Instructors and students can open live sessions directly from their Canvas courses for classes, virtual office hours, problem-solving sessions and more. Students can view and download recordings from Canvas courses as well.
In addition, UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, and students can create WebEx Meeting Center events used to host meetings with remote colleagues at webex.uncc.edu. Log in there using your NinerNET credentials.
- Check System Requirements
- Run the Test Meeting to make sure browser extensions are added
- Forgot Password?
- Get 24/7 support directly from WebEx by phone at 1-866-229-3239
- Get 24/7 support through the WebEx Help Center Community
- The IT - Service Desk is available at:
- Phone: 704‑687‑5500