Faculty presenters will be leading both a poster session and breakout session. This format allows for discussion at the poster by small groups followed by a more general discussion of concepts and issues during the breakout session.
Purpose of Event
- Connect those using digital learning tools, particularly in lower division courses in universities or in community colleges, to share experiences, including the benefits and challenges in different fields,
- Connect administrators to discuss implementation of programs to foster wider use of digital tools, and
- Present the use of digital learning tools to a larger audience.
- Session Format: 1 hour 15 minute poster fair during the lunch hour where participants will circulate and among the faculty poster and vendor fair presentations.
- Location: Poster session will occur in the open atrium of the UNC Charlotte City Center Building
- Poster Size: Design your poster to be 36" x 48"
- You will be provided: An easel, 36”x 48” foam board, clips, and push pins
- You should bring: Your printed poster and any handouts you wish to share
- Format: 45-minute session where you and the *vendor of the platform you are using (*if available) will facilitate a discussion and Q&A generated from your poster and experience with adaptive and personalized learning. See Breakout Session [PDF, 63KB] for additional tips on preparing for this session.
- Location: Breakout session will occur in a classroom of the UNC Charlotte City Center Building
- You will be provided: Standard instructor smart podium with computer, internet connection, projector, speakers.
- You should bring: Any PowerPoint or other files and handouts you will use during your presentation.