This 2nd Annual Digital Learning Forum will be held at the UNC Charlotte Center City Campus.
320 E. 9th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
- Parking at UNC Charlotte Center City Building:
- Visitors: Visitors will be emailed a link to print a parking permit.
***YOU MUST PRINT YOUR PARKING PERMIT IN ADVANCE***
- UNC Charlotte faculty and staff who have purchased a full access pass are eligible to park at Center City.
- For more information, see Center City Parking Information.
- Event Parking Map [PDF, 523 KB]
UNC Charlotte’s Center City Building maintains this list of nearby hotels.
UNC Charlotte’s Center City Building maintains this page of area information.