Save the Date - UNC System Quality Matters (QM) Council Annual Summit (Jan 31st, UNC Charlotte Center City)
"Supporting Quality Online Education: Best Practices and Successful Collaborations"
As the UNC System Quality Matters (QM) Council member institutions continue their commitment to high quality online education in 2020, UNC System members are invited to share best practices in:
- Applying QM principles in online course design and teaching,
- Reports of campus-wide engagement for continuous improvement in student success, and
- Discussion of research findings.
The day will feature:
- A keynote from the leadership of OH Quality Matters consortium /QM Instructional Design Association,
- Concurrent presentations,
- Poster presentations,
- Birds of a feather lunch for all who are involved in QM
UNC System faculty members, administrators, instructional designers/ technologists, QM reviewers and workshop facilitators are invited to attend the Annual Summit and share their experiences and expertise in this state-wide summit.
Please contact Enoch Park (Enoch.Park@uncc.edu) and Racheal Brooks (email@example.com), co-chairs of UNC System QM Council for questions.
UNC System QM Council Mission
UNC System QM Council promotes the democratization of quality online education that improves student learning outcomes through deliberate inter institutional collaboration and cooperation.
This summit is hosted by the UNC System QM Council and generously supported by the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Office of Distance Education at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
UNC Charlotte Center City Campus: 320 E 9th St, Charlotte, NC 28202